HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Plus E-2224 S100i 4LFF-NHP 180W External PS Server
- Supports Intel® Xeon® 2200 processor series and Pentium® G processors, providing both compute power and affordable cost.
- HPE iLO 5 provides both Silicon Root of Trust and remote management to the server  supporting iLO 5 standard and essential features, you can also upgrade to HPE iLO 5 Advanced.
- Four onboard NIC ports provide enhanced networking capability versus previous generations.
- Expansion slot for more flexible usage – one x16 bandwidth connector.
- The most compact design of a microserver ever!  Half the height compared to the previous generation, it can be placed horizontally or vertically.
- Processor Core Available 2 to 4 core, depending on processor
- Processor Cache Installed 4 to 8 MB L3, depending on processor
- Processor Name Intel® Xeon® E-2200 series, Intel® Pentium® Processor
- Processor Number 1
- Processor Speed 3.8 GHz, maximum depending on processor
- Memory Type HPE DDR4 Standard Memory
- NVDIMM Type N/A
- NVDIMM Rank N/A
- NVDIMM Capacity N/A
- Power Supply Type 180W external power adapter
- Expansion Slots 1x 16 PCIe Gen3 Slot
- Network Controller Ethernet Controller 4-ports per controller
- Storage Controller 1 HPE Smart Array S100i
- Form Factor MicroServer
- Warranty Standard Statement Server Warranty includes 1-Year Parts, 1-Year Labor, 1-Year Onsite support with next business day response. Warranty repairs may be accomplished through the use of Customer Self Repair (CSR) parts. These parts fall into two categories: 1) Mandatory CSR parts are designed for easy replacement. A travel and labor charge will result when customers decline to replace a Mandatory CSR part, 2) Optional CSR parts are also designed for easy replacement but may involve added complexity. Customers may choose to have Hewlett Packard Enterprise replace Optional CSR parts at no charge. 3) Non CSR parts must be serviced by a trained authorized service engineer. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at: http://h17007.www1.hpe.com/us/en/enterprise/servers/warranty/. NOTE: Warranty does not cover support for ClearOS. Support for ClearOS is provided by ClearCenter.
- Weight (imperial) 9.33 lb
- Weight (metric) 4.23 kg
- Product Dimensions (imperial) 4.58 x 9.65 x 9.65 in
- Product Dimensions (metric) 11.6 x 24.5 x 24.5 cm