HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 4210R 1P 32GB-R P408i-a NC 8SFF 800W
- Supporting additional second generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor family offerings.
- Increased Single-Width GPU Density with up to 7 NVIDIA T4/Quadro P2000/P2200 or Intel PAC D5005 (Stratix 10 SX) in a 2U, standard length, rackmount server.
- Networking Choice (NC) server models provide greater flexibility in the primary networking selection.
- HPE Persistent Memory offers the flexibility to deploy as dense memory or fast storage using Intel® Optane™ DC Persistent Memory and enables per-socket memory capacity of up to 3.0 TB. 
- iLO 5 security enhancements: Server Configuration Lock, iLO Security Dashboard and Workload Performance Advisor. HPE InfoSight provides cloud-based analytics to predict and prevent issues proactively.
- Processor Core Available 10, per processor
- Processor Cache Installed 13.75 MB L3
- Memory Type HPE DDR4 SmartMemory
- NVDIMM Type HPE NVDIMM-N *Only available on 1st Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors
- NVDIMM Rank Single rank
- NVDIMM Capacity 16 GB
- Network Controller 1 HPE Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 366FLR FlexibleLOM Adapter (665240-B21) plus optional stand-up card *NOTE: No embedded networking
- Remote Management Software HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning (embedded), HPE OneView Standard (requires download) (standard) HPE iLO Advanced, and HPE OneView Advanced (optional, requires licenses)
- System Fan Features 4 single-rotor, standard fans included
- Power Supply Type 1 HPE 800W Flex Slot Universal Hot Plug Low Halogen
- Expansion Slots 8, for detail descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
- Storage Controller 1 HPE Smart Array P408i-a/2GB with Smart Storage Battery and 1 HPE Smart Array S100i
- Warranty Standard Statement 3/3/3 – Server Warranty includes three years of parts, three years of labor, three years of onsite support coverage. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at: http://h20564.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/wc/public/home. Additional HPE support and service coverage for your product can be purchased locally. For information on availability of service upgrades and the cost for these service upgrades, refer to the HPE website at http://www.hpe.com/support
- Processor Name Intel® Xeon® Scalable 4210R (10 core, 2.4 GHz, 13.75 MB, 100W)
- Processor Number 1
- Processor Speed 2.4 GHz
- Standard Memory 32 GB (1x 32GB) RDIMM
- Hard Drive Number (included) None ship standard, 8 SFF drives supported
- Optical Drive Type Optional
- Security Optional locking Bezel Kit, Intrusion Detection Kit, and HPE TPM 2.0
- Form Factor 2U
- Weight (imperial) 32.6 lb
- Weight (metric) 14.76 kg
- Product Dimensions (imperial) 17.54 x 28.75 x 3.44 in
- Product Dimensions (metric) 44.55 x 73.03 x 8.74 cm
- Detailed Product Description HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server with one Intel® Xeon® Silver 4210R processor, 32 GB dual rank memory, P408i-a storage controller with 2 MB cache and smart storage battery, 8 small form factor drive bays, one HPE Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 366FLR Adapter, one SFF Easy Install Rail Kit, one Cable Management Arm Kit, one 800W power supplies, and 3/3/3 warranty
Intel Xeon and Intel are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Microsoft and Azure are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. All other third-party trademark(s) is/are property of their respective owner(s).