HPE ML110 Gen9 Server
Right-sized, optimized compute for your growing business needs
Are you searching for a performance-optimized, expandable server that is affordable and meets the compute needs of your small- to medium-sized business (SMB)? HPE ML110 Gen9 Server is a small, quiet tower with performance and room for expansion at an affordable investment to meet SMBs’ growing compute demands. The HPE ML110 Gen9 Server has a single processor and is a 4.5U tower, including up to five PCIe slots. It has room to grow with up to eight large form factor (LFF) or 16 small form factor (SFF) disk drives. It includes eight DDR4 DIMM slots supporting HP DDR4 SmartMemory, with a maximum capacity of 256 GB, making this the ideal server for SMBs and remote or branch offices.
• Latest Intel Xeon Processor E5-2600 v3 and E5-1600 v3 Series
• Expanded to include five PCIe slots, eight LFF or 16 SFF disk drives, and eight DDR4 DIMMs for growing business needs
• Energy efficiency with ASHRAE A3 compliance
•Ideal for office environments in a quiet, compact chassis with a depth of less than 19 inches and weighing under 25 kilograms
Key features and benefits
Right-sized, delivering better performance at an affordable price
• HP ProLiant ML110 Gen9 Server is compact with less than a 19-inch depth, quiet, affordable, and delivers the performance needed for the compute demands of a growing office.
•It includes one Intel Xeon E5-2600 v3 or E5-1600 v3 processor with up to ten cores offering improved performance. • Embedded SATA HP Dynamic Smart Array B140i Controller for boot and data.
• Optional HP Smart Array Controllers increase disk drive performance, data availability with the 12 Gbps SAS technology or HP Smart Host Bus Adapters (HBAs) with reliable, high-performance SAS connectivity capable of running HBA mode or simple RAID mode.
Memory, HDD, and I/O expansion for growing business needs
• HP ProLiant ML110 Gen9 Server offers up to eight DIMM slots with support for up to 256 GB of HP DDR4 SmartMemory, helping to prevent data loss and downtime with enhanced error handling while improving workload performance and power efficiency.
• HP SmartDrives continue to deliver optimal performance, capacity, and reliability to meet various customer segments and workload requirements at the right economics. Supports up to eight LFF or 16 SFF disk drives.
• For even higher performance disk drives, you can install solid-state storage options.
• Embedded with a 2x1GbE adapter and up to five PCIe slots, it provides you with the flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric, so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
Optimized compute for SMB physical and virtual workloads and app
• HP ProLiant ML110 Gen9 Server provides flexible expansion capacity with five PCIe expansion slots, eight USB ports, and a redundant power supply option.
• A singlewide general-purpose graphics processing unit (GPGPU) can boost performance in graphic and VDI applications for financial services, education, scientific research, and medical imaging applications.
•Improved ambient temperature standard with ASHRAE A3 reduces cooling expense.
Agile infrastructure management with essential simplicity and automation
• HP ProLiant ML110 Gen9 Server offers essential management for controlling, provisioning, and optimization of HP ProLiant servers with HP Insight Control.
• Personalized, online dashboard for converged infrastructure health monitoring and support management with HP Insight Online.
• Configure in Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) boot mode, provision locally and remotely with HP Intelligent Provisioning, HP Scripting Toolkit, or HP RESTful Interface Tool.
• Optimize firmware and driver updates, and reduce downtime with HP Smart Update, consisting of HP Smart Update Manager (SUM) and HP Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP) tools.
• Embedded management to deploy, monitor, and support your server remotely, out-of-band with HP Integrated-Lights out (iLO).