HPE DL325 Gen10 8SFF CTO Server/ HPE DL325 Gen10 7401P AMD FIO Kit/ 2 x HPE 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2666v-R Smart Kit/ HPE Smart Array P408i-a SR G10 LH Ctrlr / HPE 96W Smart Storage Battery 145mm Cbl/ HPE Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 562FLR-SFP+Adpt/ 2 x HPE 500W FS Plat Ht Plg LH Pwr Supply Kit/ HPE iLO Adv 1-Svr Lic 3yr Support/ HPE 1U Gen10 8SFF SAS Cable Kit/ HPE DL325 Gen10 RPS Enablement Kit/ HPE 1U SFF Easy Install Rail Kit/ HPE Custom HW Onsite Supp – Rack Servers / HPE 3Y FC 24×7 DL325 Gen10 SVC
HPE DL325 Gen10 8SFF CTO Server P04654-B21
354,000.00 GST Extra
HPE DL325 Gen10 Server
Do you need a dense platform with built-in security and flexibility that addresses key applications such as virtualization and software-defined storage (SDS)? With the HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 server, Hewlett Packard Enterprise is extending the worlds’ most secure industry standard servers1 product families. This a secure and versatile single socket (1P) 1U AMD EPYC™ based platform offers an exceptional balance of processor, memory and I/O for virtualization and data-intensive workloads. With up to 32 cores, up to 16 DIMMs, 2 TB memory capacity and support for up to 10 NVMe drives, this server delivers 2P performance with 1P economics.
- This AMD EYPC based platform delivers 25% better price/performance2 and 27% lower cost per VM.3
- HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 sets the bar for single socket virtualization performance leadership with a SPECvirt_sc2013 score of 1500@ 84VMs.
- Delivering security with HPE silicon root of trust and AMD EPYC Secure Processor.
- A single socket platform providing up to 32 cores and 2 TB of memory – ideal for virtualized environments.
- Up to ten low latency, NVMe drives can deliver software-defined storage (SDS) and high-performance storage applications.
- New 64 GB RDIMM based on 16Gb technology providing better performance and higher power efficiency.
Innovative design to take full advantage of the AMD infrastructure
HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 server has a dense chassis that accommodates up to ten SFF, up to four LFF, or up to ten NVMe drive options as well as up to three PCIe 3.0 slots.
The embedded SATA HPE Smart Array S100i Controller ships standard and the redesigned HPE Smart Array Essentials and Performance Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the 12 Gbps controller most suited to your environment.
Along with an embedded 4x1GbE, you have a choice of HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup adapters, which offer a choice of networking bandwidth (1GbE to 4x10GbE) and fabric so you can adapt and grow to change business needs.
Supporting a wide range of operating environments such as ClearOS and ClearVM Software from HPE in addition to traditional operating systems.
Only Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers industry standard servers, such as the HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 server, with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon and with security protection built in across the server life-cycle starting with silicon root of trust.
Millions of lines of firmware code run before server operating system boots and with Runtime Firmware Verification, enabled by the optional HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, the server’s firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known good state or factory settings after detection of the compromised server.
Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to avoid unauthorized access to the server and store artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms, while the Intrusion Detection kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed for further protection.
Delivering 2P Performance At 1P Economics
When comparing SPEC CPU results of a competitor’s server with two Intel® Xeon® Gold 5118 processors, the HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 Server with only a single AMD EPYC 7551P processor provided similar results but at a lower price.
HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 server supports industry standard technology utilizing the AMD EPYC 7000 series processor family with up to 32 cores, 12Gb SAS and 2.0 TB of HPE DDR4 SmartMemory.
Delivering high-performance industry-standard HPE Smart Memory up to 2666 MT/s DDR4 memory with up to 2 TB capacity.
Industry Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 server comes standard with a complete set of services from HPE Pointnext, delivering confidence, reducing risk and helping customers realize agility and stability.
Services from HPE Pointnext simplifies the stages of your IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an ideal solution. Professional Services enables rapid deployment of solutions.
Services provided under Operational Services include HPE GreenLake Flex Capacity, HPE Datacenter Care – Infrastructure Automation, HPE Campus Care, HPE Proactive Services and HPE Datacenter Care for Multi-Vendor. Operational Services provides ongoing support.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that aligns to your business goals.
- Intel® Xeon® Scalable 8100 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 6100 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 5100 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 4100 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 3100 series
Number of processors
- 2, maximum depending on model
Processor core available
- 28 or 26 or 24 or 22 or 20 or 18 or 16 or 14 or 12 or 10 or 8 or 6 or 4, depending on model
- 8.25 MB L3 11.00 MB L3 13.75 MB L3 16.50 MB L3 19.25 MB L3 22.00 MB L3 24.75 MB L3 27.50 MB L3 30.25 MB L3 33.00 MB L3 35.75 MB L3 38.50 MB L3
- 3.6 GHz
Power supply type
- 2 Flex Slot
- 3, for detailed descriptions refer to the QuickSpecs
- 3.0 TB with 128 GB DDR4
- 24 DIMM slots
- HPE DDR4 SmartMemory
- 4 LFF SAS/SATA/SSD 8 or 10 SFF SAS/SATA/SSD 10 premium SFF NVMe SAS/SATA/SSD 1 SFF or 1 Dual UFF rear drive optional depending on model
System fan features
- Hot-plug redundant standard
- HPE 1 Gb 331i Ethernet adapter 4-ports per controller and/or optional HPE FlexibleLOM, depending on model
- 1 of the following, depending on model HPE Smart Array P408i-a SR Gen10 Controller or HPE Smart Array P816i-a SR Gen10 Controller or HPE Smart Array E208i-a SR Gen10 Controller
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
43.46 x 70.7 x 4.29 cm
13.04 kg minimum 16.27 kg maximum
- HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning (embedded), HPE OneView Standard (requires download) HPE iLO Advanced, HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition and HPE OneView Advanced (require licenses)
- 3/3/3 – Server Warranty includes three years of parts, three years of labor, three years of onsite support coverage. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at: http://h20564.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/wc/public/home. Additional HPE support and service coverage for your product can be purchased locally. For information on availability of service upgrades and the cost for these service upgrades, refer to the HPE website at http://www.hpe.com/support