HPE DL380 Gen10 4110 1P 32G 12LFF Server/ Intel Xeon Silver 4110 (2.1Ghz, 8-Core, 11MB, 85W) Processor/ HPE 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4-2666 Reg Memory/ HPE Smart Array P816i-1 SR Gen10 Controller/ HPE 1Gb 331i 4-port Ethernet Adapter/ 2 x HP 800W Flex Slot Platinum Hot Plug Power Supplies/ 3 years onsite warranty
HPE DL380 Gen10 4110 1P 32G 12LFF Svr 866710-B21
210,000.00 GST Extra
Available on backorder
Available on backorder
HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server
What is your server bottleneck…storage, compute, expansion? The world’s best-selling server just got better. The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server delivers the latest in security, performance and expandability. While backed by a comprehensive warranty, makes it ideal for any server environment. Standardize on the industry’s most trusted compute platform. The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server is securely designed to reduce costs and complexity, the Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family with up to a 71% performance gain and 27% increase in cores, plus the HPE 2666 MT/s DDR4 SmartMemory supporting 3.0 TB and up to 11% faster than 2400 MT/s. It supports 12 Gb/s SAS, and up to 20 NVMe drive plus a broad range of compute options. HPE Persistent Memory, optimized on HPE ProLiant Servers, offers unprecedented levels of performance for databases and analytic workloads. Run everything from the most basic to mission critical applications, and deploy with confidence.
- Security through firmware and optional chassis intrusion options
- HPE performance leadership with Persistent Memory
- HPE innovation with Intelligent System Tuning
- Modular chassis with greater drive capacity and flexibility
- Supports Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family
Flexible Design Making Your Investment Expand As Your Business Needs Grow
The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server has an adaptable chassis, including new HPE modular drive bay configuration options with up to 30 SFF, up to 19 LFF or up to 20 NVMe drive options along with support for up to 3 double wide GPU options.
HPE Persistent Memory, delivers unprecedented levels of performance and data resiliency for databases and analytic workloads. With up to 27x faster application checkpoint operations and 20x faster restores, HPE delivers the fastest persistent memory in the market at TB-scale.
In conjunction with the embedded SATA HPE Dynamic Smart Array S100i Controller for boot, data and media needs, the redesigned HPE Smart Array Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the optimal 12 Gb/s controller most suited to your environment, and operate in both SAS and HBA mode.
Along with an embedded 4x1GbE, you have a choice of HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup adapters which offer a choice of networking bandwidth (1GbE to 40GbE) and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
Supporting a wide range of operating environments from Azure to Docker to ClearOS in addition to traditional OSes.
Only Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers industry standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon. With security protection built in across the server life-cycle starting with Silicon Root of Trust.
Millions of lines of firmware code run before server operating system boots and with Run-Time Firmware Validation, enabled by HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to the server and securely store artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms while the Intrusion Detection kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed.
HPE innovation with Intelligent System Tuning optimizes workload performance using customized profiles to tune internal resources, with improved throughput for all workloads including latency-sensitive workloads such as high-frequency trading with jitter smoothing.
The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server supports industry standard technology leveraging the latest Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family with up to 28 cores, 12 Gb SAS and 3.0 TB of HPE DDR4 SmartMemory.
The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 supports up to three double wide or five single wide GPUs for workload acceleration.
Industry Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server comes with a complete set of HPE Technology Services, delivering confidence, reducing risk and helping customers realize agility and stability.
HPE Pointnext Services simplifies all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an optimal solution. Professional Services enables rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provides ongoing support.
Services provided under Operational Services include: Flexible Capacity, Datacenter Care, Infrastructure Automation, Campus Care, Proactive Services and Multi-vendor coverage.
HPE IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
- Intel® Xeon® Scalable 4110 (8 core, 2.1 GHz, 11 MB, 85W)
- Intel® Xeon® Scalable 4100 series
Number of processors
Processor core available
- 11 MB L3
- 2.1 GHz
Power supply type
- 2 HPE 800W Flex Slot Platinum hot plug power supplies
- 3 PCIe 3.0, for detailed descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
- 1.5 TB, memory supported differs by processor selection
- 32 GB (2x 16 GB) RDIMM
- 24 DIMM slots
- HPE DDR4 SmartMemory
Included hard drives
- None ship standard, 12 LFF drives supported
Optical drive type
- External support only
System fan features
- 6 single rotor fans included
- 1 HPE 1 Gb 331i Ethernet adapter, 4-ports per controller FlexibleLOM optional
- 1 HPE Smart Array S100i and 1 HPE Smart Array P816i-a SR Gen10 controller
Product dimensions (H x W x D)
17.54 x 28.75 x 3.44 in
- HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning (embedded), HPE OneView Standard (requires download) (standard) HPE iLO Advanced, HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, and HPE OneView Advanced (optional)
- 3/3/3 – Server Warranty includes three years of parts, three years of labor, three years of onsite support coverage. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at: http://h20564.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/wc/public/home. Additional HPE support and service coverage for your product can be purchased locally. For information on availability of service upgrades and the cost for these service upgrades, refer to the HPE website at http://www.hpe.com/support
HPE Servers Support
HPE Servers Support & Certification Matrices
Here we are providing the link to HPE Server support and certification matrices for HPE DL380 Gen10 Server. Click Here