HPE DL360 Gen10 4110 1P 16G 8SFF Svr 1 x HPE DL360 Gen10 Intel® Xeon-Silver 4110 (2.1GHz/8-core/85W)HPE 16GB (1x16GB) Dual Rank x8 DDR4-2666 CAS-19-19-19 Registered Memory Kit HPE Smart Array P408i-a SR Gen10 1 x HPE 500W Flex Slot Platinum Hot Plug Low Halogen Power Supply Kit HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning 3 Yrs. NBD Support
HPE DL360 Gen10 4110 85W 1P 16G-2R P408i-a 8SFF 875845-375
169,785.00 GST Extra
HPE DL360 Gen10 Server
Does your data center need a secure, performance driven dense server that you can confidently deploy for virtualization, database, or high-performance computing? The HPE DL360 Gen10 Server delivers security, agility and flexibility without compromise. It supports the Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor with up to a 71% performance gain and 27% increase in cores, along with 2666 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory supporting up to 3.0 TB with an increase in performance of up to 66%. With the added performance that 12 NVDIMMs and 10 NVMe bring, the HPE DL360 Gen10 means business. Deploy, update, monitor and maintain with ease by automating essential server life cycle management tasks with HPE OneView and HPE iLO 5. Deploy this 2P secure platform for diverse workloads in space constrained environments.
- Innovative design with greater flexibility to mix and match storage within a single chassis and capacity to support most dynamic workloads.
- HPE performance leadership with HPE Persistent Memory, which harnesses the speed of memory and combines it with the persistence of storage.
- Protect, detect, and remove with built-in security features such as Silicon Root of Trust, Runtime Firmware Validation, and Secure Recovery.
- Supports Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor with up to 28 cores and memory speeds of up to 2666 MT/s.
Industry-leading Performance with Versatile Compute
HPE DL360 Gen10 Server supports industry-standard technology leveraging the Intel Xeon Scalable processor with up to 28 cores, 12G SAS and 3.0 TB of 2666 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory.
With support for up to 12 NVDIMMs per chassis and 2X capacity of first-generation HPE NVDIMMs, HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Server delivers up to 192 GB per system.
Achieve greater capacity with flexible drive configuration options with up to 10 SFF and four LFF drives along with an option to support up to 10 NVMe PCIe SSDs delivers enhanced performance, capacity, and reliability to meet various customer segments and workload requirements at the right economics
HPE Persistent Memory, the world’s first non-volatile DIMM (NVDIMM) optimized on HPE ProLiant5, offers up to 20X reduction in database restart time preserving maximum uptime.
Innovative Design for Flexibility and Choice
The premium 10 SFF NVMe chassis backplane provides the ability to mix and match SAS/SATA and NVMe within the same chassis along with 8 + 2 SFF and 4 LFF chassis that supports new uFF and M.2 storage options.
Embedded 4x 1GbE along with HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup 1GbE, 10GbE, or 25GbE adapters provides flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
Unmatched expandability is packed in a dense 1U rack design with up to three PCIe 3.0 slots.
HPE iLO 5 enables the world’s most secure industry standard servers with HPE Silicon Root of Trust technology to protect your servers from attacks, detect potential intrusions and recover your essential server firmware securely.
Millions of lines of firmware code run before the server OS boots and with Runtime Firmware Verification, enabled by HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, the server firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to server and securely stores artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms while the Intrusion Detection Kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed.
Industry-Leading Serviceability and Deployment
HPE DL360 Gen10 Server comes with a complete set of services offered by HPE Pointnext, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping customers realize agility and stability.
Services from HPE Pointnext simplifies the stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an enhanced solution. Professional Services enables rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provides ongoing support.
Services provided under Operational Services include – HPE Flexible Capacity, HPE Datacenter Care, HPE Infrastructure Automation, HPE Campus Care, HPE Proactive Services and multi-vendor coverage.
HPE IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
- Intel® Xeon® Scalable 8100 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 6100 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 5100 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 4100 series Intel® Xeon® Scalable 3100 series
Number of processors
- 2, maximum depending on model
Processor core available
- 28 or 26 or 24 or 22 or 20 or 18 or 16 or 14 or 12 or 10 or 8 or 6 or 4, depending on model
- 8.25 MB L3 11.00 MB L3 13.75 MB L3 16.50 MB L3 19.25 MB L3 22.00 MB L3 24.75 MB L3 27.50 MB L3 30.25 MB L3 33.00 MB L3 35.75 MB L3 38.50 MB L3
- 3.6 GHz
Power supply type
- 2 Flex Slot
- 3, for detailed descriptions refer to the QuickSpecs
- 3.0 TB with 128 GB DDR4
- 24 DIMM slots
- HPE DDR4 SmartMemory
- 4 LFF SAS/SATA/SSD 8 or 10 SFF SAS/SATA/SSD 10 premium SFF NVMe SAS/SATA/SSD 1 SFF or 1 Dual UFF rear drive optional depending on model
System fan features
- Hot-plug redundant standard
- HPE 1 Gb 331i Ethernet adapter 4-ports per controller and/or optional HPE FlexibleLOM, depending on model
- 1 of the following, depending on model HPE Smart Array P408i-a SR Gen10 Controller or HPE Smart Array P816i-a SR Gen10 Controller or HPE Smart Array E208i-a SR Gen10 Controller
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
43.46 x 70.7 x 4.29 cm
13.04 kg minimum 16.27 kg maximum
- HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning (embedded), HPE OneView Standard (requires download) HPE iLO Advanced, HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition and HPE OneView Advanced (require licenses)
- 3/3/3 – Server Warranty includes three years of parts, three years of labor, three years of onsite support coverage. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at: http://h20564.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/wc/public/home. Additional HPE support and service coverage for your product can be purchased locally. For information on availability of service upgrades and the cost for these service upgrades, refer to the HPE website at http://www.hpe.com/support