- Are you looking for a compact 1U server that supports workloads in a variety of environments? HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 server delivers a compact and versatile server at an affordable price. Deploy the portable form factor in small, remote or branch offices, as a compact yet powerful point of sale platform in transport, retail and hospitality environments, or as a flexible configuration for customization in space constrained environments of OEM, military and government customers. HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 server blends performance, reliability and manageability. This 1P 1U server powered by Intel® Pentium®, Intel® Core™ i3 or Intel® Xeon® E processors provides unique enterprise-class capabilities at a great value—making it an ideal rack server platform for growing businesses, enterprises, and service providers. Outstanding configuration flexibility caters to a variety of business requirements and a range of HPE Qualified Options to fit most needs—helping customers improve their workloads.
- HPE InfoSight provides a cloud-based analytics tool that predicts and prevents problems before your business is impacted.
- Introducing support for Intel Xeon E processors and 2666 MHz UDIMM with support for Intel Software Guard Extensions designed to increase the security of application code and data.
- Storage enhancements in the form of increased capacity of up to 6 SFF drives and M.2 SSDs for boot.
- Dedicated HPE iLO Management Port as an option kit for faster and more secure data transmission.
- More choice of power supplies with 500W 94% efficiency and 800W 48VDC 94% efficiency flex slot redundant power supplies.
- Proven reliability featuring an increased (or enhanced) warranty from one year to three years (parts, labor, and on-site support).
The HPE ProLiant DL20 Gen10 is a single socket, Intel Xeon E-2100 series server. In our review, we are going to show the ins and outs of the DL20 Gen10. Although most servers today are dual socket, higher memory, and core count affairs, there is a notable segment of the market that needs small, low core count, high clock speed servers. Great examples of this range from dedicated webw hosting to EDA applications.